Here are the elements comprising my worldview
Full knowledge is asymptotic.
2. Astronomers, astrophysicists and other cosmological scientists who study the universe develop increasingly descriptive and predictive models about the origin, state, and ultimate fate of the universe.
3. These models have little practical use for the denizens of Terra. Although it is always fun to speculate, hypothesize, and fantasize about all of this.
4. Entropy is the state of the universe, as is expansion. These two are likely closely related.
5. The Universe is beautiful in its extent, complexity and interactions.
6. Any speculation about the mystical aspects of the universe is, at present, not testable; hence a waste of time to consider.
Astrology comes to mind…